Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snowman Freebie Finish ~

Good morning friends!

here is a beautiful finish from Carol in Ohio ~ she stitched this as a Christmas present for a friend ~


This was my Snowman Freebie pattern and you can find it and other freebies on my blog, 
www.farmhousenotforgotten.blogspot.com on the sidebar.

I love the way Carol used different colors and how she finished the eyes with little black seed beads ~
the frame & mat compliment her finish beautifully, don't you think?

Many thanks Carol, for sharing your finish with us!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi all !! This is Carol from OH. I just wanted to let you know that I used seed beads for the holly berries not the eyes. And of course, I changed up Lori's pattern a bit to fit my personality better for my friend. I hope you all enjoy my version :o)

    ReplyDelete